– Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Seven
– Microsoft Framework 4.0
– Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition
– Download the full prerequisites package from HERE.. This package is provided to simplify system upgrade using unattended pre-configured installations.
– Run&Extract the package in a directory of your choice. Then run Installation files: InstallFW4.bat and InstallSQLExpress.bat
Note: The prerequisites installation isn’t necessary if you have already installed this components to run other applications or if you are upgrading the software from a previous release.
Current Version Installation (v. 1.3)
– Download the MSI package from HERE. (please, read carefully the licence and disclaimer below before use the software)
– Run the MSI Installer simply with a double click
(on Vista/7 remembar to run it as administrator).
– Double click on LightSpeed link on desktop to make it run. Enjoy!!
– Install all necessary prerequisites.
– Download the self extractor archive or the MSI package(please, read carefully the licence and disclaimer below before use the software)
– Run the MSI Installer and follow istructions. Only for previous versions in Self Extractor Packages (.exe) go to the step below
– Run the archive and extract all the content in a folder of your choice. LS doesn’t need to be installed: you can extract and run it directly!
– Double click on LightSpeedSearch.exe to make it run. Create your fast link to make it run wherever you want (right button on the exe file -> Add to Start Menu / Add to Application Bar)
Previous Versions Download
– .EXE packages: Simply drop the LS folder. If tou want you can keep your data for a future installation making a backup of the .\Data folder of LS.
– MSI package: open Windows control panel and unistall the product
Licence and Disclaimer
Copyright (c) ZaboiLAB – Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.